The Reese girl is 4 months old!! Here are some fun facts about her this month:
- She is a loud yawner, which delights her Mom to no end. Every yawn is noisy, with extra sighs and drama. It is wonderful. I need to catch a really good one on video.
- She rolls everywhere and everyway - front to back, back to front.
- She is getting strong. Between the rolling and strength in her legs, she moves all over her mat and crib.
- She just started sleeping on her stomach
- She is grasping and taking a lot more interest in rattles, music, stuffies and other toys.
- She did great at her 4 month doctor visit. Her latest stats are: Height: 25.5 inches (90th percentile) and Weight: 14 pounds, 1 ounce (61st percentile).