After nearly flooding the kitchen with her splashing, we moved Reese to the bathtub and pulled out her new big girl bath tub - isn't it cute? Chris took most of these pics while I was in Chicago. Love them!
This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.
We can't believe it either! Reese is six months old!!! She is the most fun right now. Here are some things about her this month:
* She is a drooling machine. So much drool, so little time. Teeth, are you coming?
* She is sitting up unsupported and has been since about 5 and a half months, impressing even her doctor
* She is eating more food - some pureed veggies and fruit. She is so excited about eating that she forgets to chew and swallow and instead just grins and talks with the food in her mouth
* She has discovered her voice and she is LOUD. Like really really LOUD!
* She still goes down to sleep great - its like we push a button. And yes, we know how lucky we are!
* She has a great giggle and smile