WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

Real Simple Event (Part 1) - The Liberty Hotel

A couple of weeks ago I was in Boston to work on an event. While in Beantown one of my favorite magazines Real Simple happened to be hosting an event and lucky for me, it was on my travel day before my event set up!

Real Simple Nights was held at the Liberty Hotel in Boston. My cab driver informed me (and I confirmed his tale) that the hotel used to be a prison, but prison no more! (though there is a dining spot called Clink!)


I LOVED the space. Located in Beacon Hill, this luxury hotel has an incredible lobby and public area. This picture simply doesn't do it justice.
Exposed brick, large dramatic iron chandeliers, chic white furniture. Their largest ballroom is 3000 square feet and can accommodate 300 for a reception or 240 for dinner. It would be a great option for a fancy dinner or small meeting.

More on the actual event in the next post....stay tuned.

No comments: