WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

SMILING!!!

It is official - she smiles. And talks (well... coos). It is seriously darling to watch her try and talk to us and flash that grin. LOVE IT. Here she is talkin and smilin.


3 comments:

Heather said...

I can say that I got to experience the smile a few times myself. So cute.

julie - eab designs said...

She is just the absolute cutest baby!!! Love the one of Reese smiling with you and your sister. Wish my two were still babies! Wishing you all a great New Year!

Jenny Young said...

So cute. I love that stage.