WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

Love Bug

Who knew how much fun Valentine's was with a kid? OK, all you mom's did, but REALLY! So much fun. I can hardly wait until she realizes its a fun day too. Oh yeah, and Daddy took us girls out on a surprise date. Awesome.

7 comments:

Claire said...

She sure is a "Love Bug". The photos are too cute.

Rita said...

OK, those pictures are so cute! Her outfit is darling and she really looks like a little valentine! The pictures with all the kids are really sweet too! Cute kids.

Nick said...

What a sweet valentine! She's adorable and I can't wait to see her again. Perhaps at a phillies game.

Rachel said...

I cannot get over how adorable she is!! And the outfits are so fun.

cathi6 said...

Ok, Lacey, don't think I'm wierd! I feel like I know you well through Heather, and I would never write on someones blog I didn't know! Seriously Reese is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and know you, like your big sister, will be an AWESOME mom!!!!!!!! How fun! Enjoy every minute! They grow up so fast!!!!

Melanie Olney said...

I am so serious! I can't stand it! I know mine were cute but she is so beyond cute! I can't wait till Friday! I am so excited to finally meet her!

Mauri said...

Dear Reese,
THANK YOU for thinking of us on Valentine's Day! We have your adorable little picture hanging on our fridge. We are already in love with you and cannot wait to meet you in person...any chance you and mommy and daddy are going to take a trek out to Utah this summer??
Much love sweet thing!