WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

Grandpa Great

Reese is very lucky to have her Grandpa Great (that is what we call him instead of great grandpa. I love it because it is so true!) We went to see him at his apartment and visit one morning while in Utah. I am not sure which one was more infatuated. We also got what might be Reese's best picture to date - just so cute of the two of them!



3 comments:

Jenny Young said...

Seriously so cute! I love that picture with Reese and Grandpa.

Claire said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
I think I have to agree one of the best.

Melanie Olney said...

I think that the picture is so great of both Reese and Grandpa Great! Seriously this is a keeper! Frame it!