WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

Phillies Girl

So I may have gotten carried away. I'll be the first to admit. I love sports. Baseball especially. But I love sports gear even more. And now baby sports gear? Come on!! Reese was fully prepared for Spring Training.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Carried away? Nah!!! She looks adorable in Phillies apparel. She should be their poster girl. :)

Claire said...

I love all the sports gear and the fact that it is Phillies gear is even more awesome.