WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

REESE - 9 Months



Reese is 9 months old! Let the birthday party planning commence (what? I'm an event planner, remember?) Here are some things about the girl this month:

* She crawls!! She is funny though because she is still pretty content to crawl, play a while, crawl some more, chill there. Nothing fast with this one.

* She pulls up on furniture, but just to her knees. Once again, not in a hurry (haha)

* She claps and waves. I was trying to get her wave on video and she started clapping for the first time. I was semi-hysterical.

* She eats everything but particularly loves french fries (don't worry, she eats other things including veggies and fruit too!)

* At her 9 month check up she is 19 lbs 7 oz, 28 inches and still has a big head (all those brains!)

* She laughs a lot - at other kids, when tickled (of course!), and just when something strikes her fancy. Its a terrific laugh

1 comment:

Melanie Olney said...

I am seriously missing this cute bug! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am so sad I missed you guys in July because I miss giving her loves and kisses! I love the pictures and the blog! It makes it a little bit easier being so far away! Love you guys and miss you! Kiss those cheeks for me!! XOXOXO Mel