WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

The Cake

Everyone who knows me, knows that I stressed (ok, STRESSED) over Reese's 1st birthday cake. For some reason, I felt strongly that I needed to make it myself but I don't bake, at all. And decorating? That is a whole other story. I even practiced baked a few times since I was so nervous. However, despite all the stressing, I LOVE how it turned out.

A huge thanks to Anais for helping me into the wee hours the night before the party, and to Kand for cutting it on the big day. :)


Reese LOVED it too (who's surprised?)

No comments: