WELCOME!

This blog shares the happenings of Chris, Lacey and Reese O'Donnell. We didn't used to have that much to say about ourselves which is why posts were few and far between, but now we have a little person that will give us a lot to talk about. The blog will also feature Lacey's Random Finds - event planning, paper love, pretty crafty things, etc.


ENJOY!

Christmas Eve with the Lindseys

This year we spent Christmas Eve in Lovettsville with the Lindseys. They liked the Young family tradition of chinese food on Christmas Eve and it made me feel more at home.

Vivi is saying hello to Reese.

Sophie & Isabelle (our flower girl) with Reese

Vivi giving Reese kisses.

All the girls in their Christmas PJs.

Before bed, the girls hung their stockings and put out cookies and milk for Santa!

2 comments:

Rita said...

I loved seeing the pictures of Isabel and Sophie and Viv.... I haven't seen the two older girls since the wedding. All 3 of them are darling. And Reese's pictures make Grandma happy and sad both. I love seeing them but sure wish I were closer!!!!

Heather said...

What a fun Christmas Eve. I can't believe Belle and Sophie are so big. I think the last time I saw pictures of them was your wedding (or close). All three, make that four, Lindsay girls are adorable. Very cute family.